Important Information Concerning a Transcript Request
A transcript will not be released until
- Student account is paid in full
- Admission file is complete
- Exit Interview is completed at the following website StudentLoans.gov by students no longer in attendance
A transcript request is valid for 30 days from date submitted. If the transcript is still on hold after that date, the request will be shredded. No refunds are issued.
Payments made by check or credit card must clear before a transcript is issued.
A transcript request is good for one (1) copy of a transcript. For additional copies submit additional request forms. For a request of large quantities of a transcript or other services call Academic Services at (817) 202-6200.
- There is a $5 processing fee for each transcript request
- There is a same day service fee for an additional $5 – Please note: requests must be submitted by 2:00PM CST
- There is an express mail fee for an additional $25
- Additional postage charge may be required for international mailing requests.
- Standard $5 processing fee is waived for current students, Southwestern degreed alumni, and Southwestern Union Conference teachers
Directions for Sending Request
- Fill out the Data Entry Form below
- Click the Next button
- Print the Transcript Request Form
- Sign on the Student Signature line